Storage Request #1305: Concrete 3d printer by paul dubourg

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 30, 2022, 6:10:08 AM9/30/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Concrete 3d printer
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/1305
by paul dubourg
30th Sep 2022 - 30th Oct 2022
Request for 1 month in the woodshop project rack (top and middle rack)

I'm trying to build an open-source concrete 3d printer (but from a smaller scale). The concrete 3d printer will be able to build a full small house wall but for nów just trying to get a small wall. I'm not sure what's the best location in the lab to store it.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 30, 2022, 9:27:14 AM9/30/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'Repeat (interrupted) of approved request' by Paddy Duncan

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Oct 24, 2022, 4:01:59 AM10/24/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Unapproved with the reason 'no longer a member ' by Richard Wood