Pressure pot and Vacuum chamber for wood stabilisation

jassi...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2021, 4:37:52 PM3/27/21
to London Hackspace
Hello, I was wondering if anyone at the space has, or knows of a place to get access to a pressure pot and or vacuum chamber? I have a few gnarly bits of wood that I would like to try and make useful! cheers,

Matt Rutter

Mar 27, 2021, 4:51:37 PM3/27/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to help... How big are they?

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021, 20:37 jassi...@gmail.com, <jassi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone at the space has, or knows of a place to get access to a pressure pot and or vacuum chamber? I have a few gnarly bits of wood that I would like to try and make useful! cheers,

Jassim Redha

Apr 1, 2021, 4:14:40 AM4/1/21
to London Hackspace

That would be great. The largest one is 160mm x 70mm. Generally around that size as they are for knife handles.

Jassim Redha

Apr 9, 2021, 3:41:43 PM4/9/21
to London Hackspace
Hi, does that sound doable at all?