Chop Shop

deanforbes

Apr 20, 2021, 4:29:47 AM4/20/21
to London Hackspace
some wheel rims and tyres have appeared in the cage

does any one know anything about these, they should not be there.

if they aren't claimed explained or removed they will be disposed of in 7 days on the assumption that they have been dumped.

Jonathan Hodgson

Apr 20, 2021, 5:37:10 AM4/20/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dean,

No idea about those wheels, but it does remind me of a question I was meaning to ask.

What is the accepted policy for giving people a chance to claim their property before getting rid of stuff that appears to have been abandoned? I recognize that we're just coming out of lockdown so there will be things that people had planned to either collect or keep working on that they haven't been able to, but there are also things in the woodshop which were there for a year before lockdowns even started.

Adrian Godwin

Apr 20, 2021, 7:06:36 AM4/20/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
There was a question recently from a new member about working on a van in the yard.
Could they be his ? He's probably not familiar with the procedures yet.

Jonathan Hodgson

Apr 20, 2021, 7:29:34 AM4/20/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Paddy Duncan

Apr 20, 2021, 8:03:31 AM4/20/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, pad...@padski.co.uk

No, can’t be Jack, they’ve been there for months.. noticed them (as in ‘wtf is under that tarp?), sometime in Feb I think..

Paddy