Hackthemedia

info IPTV

Jul 18, 2011, 7:42:45 AM7/18/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the nice replys.

The first workshop is on Monday 25th (can this be added to the Google calendar)

How to use the tools in your pocket - Video storytelling - Fast turn around no edit videos. A good way to introduce and document the projects you are working on in the Hackspace.

This is a practical hands on workshop so please bring:

A video recording device
- mobile phone
- flip camera
- stills camera that records video
- video camera

And if you have a microphone it would be good to bring that as well.

For hackspace members: please add your name in the workshop "interested" column so we can assess how many people want to come!

Hamish Campbell

Oscar Lozano

Jul 18, 2011, 7:25:14 PM7/18/11
to London Hackspace
Great! Really excited about this.

On Jul 18, 12:42 pm, info IPTV <i...@visionon.tv> wrote:
> Thanks for all the nice replys.
>
> The first workshop is on Monday 25th (can this be added to
> the Google calendar)
>
> How to use the tools in your pocket - Video storytelling - Fast turn around
> no edit videos. A good way to introduce and document the projects you are
> working on in the Hackspace.
>
> This is a practical hands on workshop so please bring:
>
> A video recording device
> - mobile phone
> - flip camera
> - stills camera that records video
> - video camera
>
> And if you have a microphone it would be good to bring that as well.
>
> For hackspace members: please add your name in the workshop
> "interested<http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Hack_Evening_Workshops#Workshops_of...>"

marc

Jul 24, 2011, 2:09:46 PM7/24/11
to London Hackspace
the 1st workshop is tomorrow 6.30pm!
Subject: How to use the tools in your pocket - Video storytelling -
Fast turn around
no edit videos.

So bring your phones or stills/video/flip cameras (with power cables)

Its a good way to introduce and document the projects you are
working on in the Hackspace.

Leroy Douglas

Jul 26, 2011, 1:31:28 AM7/26/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Jut wanted to say that I enjoyed the session last night...fun and very useful.

This was my first 1st visit to the hackSpace, & I have to say I was blown away. I imagined it to be quite impressive anyway, but yeah...very very nice space. It'll be cool when Birmingham can acquire such a premises.

Also want to thank all the guys who made me feel very wlecome: this includes the trainers, the other guys on the course and the bunch of residents who stopped working on their projects to chat...

Looking forward to the next session...

Leroy (fizzPOP - Brum's HackSpace)