Wiki equipment page shortened

Ant -

Jan 16, 2022, 7:19:08 AM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
So I was trying to check some info on tools and went to the equipment page on the wiki and it seems a little lighter on equipment than I remember it being. The wood shop for example only lists that there is the yet to be commissioned planer.

Granted a bit of a review was needed but I suspect that culling of data wasn't intended.

Kind regards
Ant

pad...@padski.co.uk

Jan 16, 2022, 10:33:01 AM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, pad...@padski.co.uk

The wiki got upgraded on Dec 16th and this seems to have caused the issue. The chap who did that was going to take a look but I think he’s rather busy at the mo..

Something I have worked out by observation & experiment:

The ‘missing’ bits are all still there, ish – the table items on the Equipment page are built from the specific equipment item pages and..

If the underlying page is edited, it reappears (sometime afterwards, not sure how long..), and new pages added using the template also appear..

Obviously this is a rather tedious method of restoring it so if anyone has any bright ideas please pipe up.

Paddy

Toby Molyneux

Jan 23, 2022, 8:25:52 AM1/23/22
to London Hackspace
I've been pretty bored in isolation these last few days so I've gone through all the woodworking and metalworking tools and given them a small update to trigger the equipment page refresh

Some also got a bit more of an update to bring them in line with current state of play, and I added a few that were missing. Everything I edited is correct to the best of my knowledge but if anyone wants to look through and check everything I've said about their favourite bit of kit etc is correct then please go ahead

Deburred -

Jan 23, 2022, 5:15:56 PM1/23/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Toby, surely qualifies as virtual participation in Saturday's in-person event