Staubli RX60 CR point teaching manual

Liguang Ma

Apr 9, 2024, 11:47:49 AMApr 9
to London Hackspace
Hello,    We have one staubli robot integrated by Zygo ( Sold to Brooks Automation).  the robot was built in Y2001, and current colleague no one know the robot.  we are finding the robot point teaching manual.

should anyone have this manual, don't mind share with us ?

Best regards,
IMG-20240119-WA0005.jpg
ma

VIS PROPERTY
This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary information for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of it immediately. Thank you.