Calling in knitting machine pledge

Mike

Jun 10, 2011, 11:39:40 AM6/10/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Please could all those people who pledged to the knitting machine pedge
get their wallets out?

Please transfer your funds into the HackSpace bank account, using the
unique reference "ffed910200922b9fc7ef1498b6c26345".

Once this is done, please sign yourself off as PAID on the plege page:
http://wiki.hackspace.org.uk/wiki/Pledges/Knitting_Machine

Anyone wishing to pay twice is welcome to do so.

Mike.

signature.asc

Robert Leverington

Jun 10, 2011, 11:43:08 AM6/10/11
On 2011-06-10, Mike wrote:
> Please transfer your funds into the HackSpace bank account, using the
> unique reference "ffed910200922b9fc7ef1498b6c26345".

Note that a lot of people are limited to 16 character references.

Robert

Nigel Worsley

Jun 10, 2011, 11:58:38 AM6/10/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
> Please transfer your funds into the HackSpace bank account, using the
> unique reference "ffed910200922b9fc7ef1498b6c26345".

WTF????

That reference is insane, what is wrong with KNITMACHINE or something
similarly obvious?

As has already been mentioned many people can't use a reference that long.

Nigle

Mark Steward

Jun 10, 2011, 12:16:24 PM6/10/11
On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Mike <hack...@norgie.net> wrote:
Please transfer your funds into the HackSpace bank account, using the
unique reference "ffed910200922b9fc7ef1498b6c26345".

I'm sure I've seen that number before somewhere...

Mark