Chiltern Wood Recycling Project

Andrew Tolmie

Nov 23, 2022, 7:46:30 AM11/23/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi London Hackspace.

My local wood recycling/reclaiming centre in High Wycombe is shutting down soon by the end of the month.
I recently went looking for a place for reclaimed wood to feed my new woodturning hobby.
I found this place close to shutting down.
It has a vast amount of planks left, enough to make a lot of shelves or floors.
If you are interested in reclaimed wood and are close by, check this place out!

Website, address and opening hours below

Address:
Unit 2, 42 Lincoln Road,
Cressex Business Park,
High Wycombe,
Bucks
HP12 3RH

Hours
Monday: CLOSED
Tuesday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: CLOSED
Saturday:  9:15am - 1:00pm
Sunday: Closed

Best,
Andrew
Novice woodturner in High Wycombe at weekends.
Research Scientist in the National Physical Laboratory during the week

PS: I am not quite a member yet. I tried to join earlier but realised I am not ready to take part!