Laser Cutter Refresher

hari...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2022, 6:46:29 AM1/17/22
to London Hackspace
Hi All,

Is there any chance some is available to do a quick refresher on the lasser cutter. Ive used it in the past before, but not with the latest software and since the new controller board has been installed.

Thanks

Ant -

Jan 17, 2022, 11:17:26 AM1/17/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I think it's still out of order. Not sure if all the replacement parts needed arrived yet or not but if they have it's still waiting on someone who knows what they are doing to install them.

The previous training session was cancelled due to the laser cutter not being operational but once it is I'm sure there will be another session provisioned soon which you would be welcome to attend. Not sure when it will be though but I will keep an eye out as I need to attend it also.

Kind regards
Ant