Van To The CCC

OctD'Cassi

Jul 13, 2011, 12:28:25 PM7/13/11
to London Hackspace
Hello London Hackspacers.

I am a Shetlander who is traveling to the CCC Camp in Germany, I will
be taking a van with me and will also be in London from the 2nd (to
hopefully catch the Meeting at the space.) leaving on morning the 8th.

I would like to ask a favor, if there are no objections, would it be
possible to use one of your parking spaces to set the van for my days
in London, for this I will donate use of the van, carting good too and
from the conference, or whatever. I also have two seats in the van
which are currently available for people who may be too poor or
pteromerhanophobic to fly.

OctD'Cassi

Adrian Godwin

Jul 13, 2011, 5:02:14 PM7/13/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Anybody willing to say this is OK ? Sounds fair but it's not up to me.

-adrian

Martin Dittus

Jul 13, 2011, 5:49:49 PM7/13/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Was anybody planning to use parking spaces in that period? Seems like these people would be the best to weigh in. I don't know how easy it is to find alternative short-term parking spaces in the area, and how often we actually fill up all slots.

But yeah sounds like a good suggestion.

m.