Various Arduino boards and add ons to give away

Anthony Green

May 30, 2023, 5:15:47 AM5/30/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

Due to our landlord serving notice to repossess I have to empty our flat and have collection of Arduino boards and extras to give way ideally to a hack space type community project.

Collection is preferred I give near Golders Green NW2 but I could also drop off to places in the North London area or easily commutable.

Thanks

Anthony

Dax Liniere

May 30, 2023, 6:14:41 PM5/30/23
to London Hackspace
Hey Anthony,
Thank you, that's a lovely offer. I'm not far from Golders Green either and have own transport so could come to collect them. I'm sure LHS would find them useful.

I'll send you a PM to organise collection.

All the best,
Dax.