Next workday Sat Nov 20th

KP P

Oct 25, 2021, 5:34:11 AM10/25/21
to London Hackspace
Hi All,
Next workday will be Sat Nov 20th, please do come along if you are free- pitch in to improve the space, meet other members etc No special skills needed

Cheers,
-Kunal

Dax Liniere

Oct 31, 2021, 9:36:22 AM10/31/21
to London Hackspace
It's in my calendar. Short of work coming up, count me in!
Thanks for proposing a date, Kunal!

Dax.

KP P

Nov 16, 2021, 2:23:12 PM11/16/21
to London Hackspace
Hey all,
Just a quick reminder the work day is this Saturday- hope to see you there!

Cheers,
-Kunal

Dax Liniere Puzzle Factory

Nov 16, 2021, 5:28:41 PM11/16/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there with bells on!

Dax

deanforbes

Nov 18, 2021, 3:58:38 AM11/18/21
to London Hackspace
as usual there will be things for people of all skill levels to do

and as I understand it we have things to do in  all interest areas

and yet another and you will get the opportunity to meet other members

Aidas Baltušis

Nov 18, 2021, 5:22:23 AM11/18/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time but good luck and enjoy everyone! Thanks in advance for everyone's work.

There's a few things in the woodshop specifically that would be great to see, such as sorting out the tool wall and making dedicated places for the various power tools (drills, impact drivers and routers).

It could also be good idea to address sanding in the woodshop - making a simple downdraft table that attaches to Henry shouldn't be too difficult. Also making it easier to attach a vacuum to Sanders would hopefully encourage people to not sand in the shop without any form of dust catching/extraction

Dax Liniere

Nov 25, 2021, 6:35:19 PM11/25/21
to London Hackspace
** GET TESTED FOR COVID **

Someone kindly let us know that they tested positive for COVID-19 and were in attendance at the last working day. Time to whip out the nose and throat swab to test yourself.