Computational Arts MA/MFA - OPEN EVENING

Theodoros Papatheodorou

Mar 11, 2021, 10:03:43 AM3/11/21
to london-musi...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi hackers,

Lots of you have been writing to ask questions about the MA in Computational Arts @ Goldsmiths. To answer some of them we've planned a mini open evening on:

Tuesday 16/3/2021 - 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM

The open evening will only take place online. Book your place here to receive the meeting information.

TO BOOK: https://www.gold.ac.uk/open-days/booking-form/

By joining me online you´ll be able to:

  • ask me questions about the programme via the chat

  • see a live presentation with video and audio

  • see a short presentation about the MA/MFA

  • see cool projects our students make and what you´ll make next year

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

If you can't make it have a look at the links below.

What do our students do?

Here are some final projects from the last couple of years:

http://doc.gold.ac.uk/compartsblog/index.php/final-projects-wall-of-fame/

Need more information?

For more information as well as how to apply visit the link below.

https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-computational-arts/

Dr Theo Papatheodorou

Director of Postgraduate Studies

Programme Leader Computational Arts MA/MFA (website - blog - instagram)

Department of Computing

Goldsmiths, University of London