Screwdrivers/Allen keys makers to work on a new product - PROTOTYPE

ESC MyCrazyLife

Apr 11, 2021, 10:05:44 AM4/11/21
to London Hackspace
Hi all!
I am looking for metal workers ideally in London with experience in making screwdrivers and Allen keys for a brand new product.I would like to make a prototype and hoping to find someone that could help me bring it come to life.

deanforbes

Apr 11, 2021, 3:51:03 PM4/11/21
to London Hackspace
perhaps you could contact

cepm...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 12, 2021, 3:22:11 AM4/12/21
to London Hackspace
Making Allen keys from scratch is not common, usually if a custom or prototype  tool is required then one would adapt an existing one.
More details of your product would be needed to determine the way forward.

Phil

Ioannes 8:32

Peter Hutchison

Apr 12, 2021, 5:44:26 AM4/12/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Following on from Phil, I've asked a product developer if he does it. We're chatting tonight (Monday).

Any additional details would be useful.

TIA
Peter

Billy

Apr 14, 2021, 6:59:30 PM4/14/21
to London Hackspace
Hi Erica,

Give me a shout about things.

Bang Creations are pretty good.

They did a talk at East London Inventor's Club back before 2008. :D

ELIC would also be worth talking with, though i don't know when they'll be publicly running again.

http://www.eastlondoninventorsclub.com/ :D