Racking Install - Help Needed for One Last Push Tonight!

Toby Molyneux

Jun 3, 2024, 3:45:58 AMJun 3
to London Hackspace
it's been a productive weekend on the racking front, with 3 bays fully completed and a bunch of other jobs (inc running cable tray and laser cutter extraction) finished to boot while we had the scissor lift.

That said, we were held up getting the very last bay sorted due to a missing part from the racking. it's due to arrive today, but WE NEED SOME HELP WITH ONE LAST PUSH TONIGHT to get the last bit in before out scissor lift goes back to the hire company tomorrow.

If you're able to come and help, we'll be at the space between 19:00 and 22:00

Thanks,
Toby