Kiosk

Deburred -

Jan 4, 2022, 12:52:15 PM1/4/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't want to read my RFID card, is there some known problem with it just now? Card works fine with all the access doors just the kiosk is on strike.
Cheers

arthur tinsley

Jan 4, 2022, 2:41:47 PM1/4/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Something to do with the NFC reader crashes occasionally, short answer is reboot the PC. Long answer is someone who knows linux much better than me needs to dig around the logs when it happens so we can stop it.

Ben Hussey

Jan 4, 2022, 5:01:46 PM1/4/22
to London Hackspace
If someone could ping me (blip2) on IRC next time it happens (without restarting!) that would be very useful.

Andre Amorim

Jan 7, 2022, 4:48:17 AM1/7/22
to London Hackspace
Anyway, I went to LHS today and I done the "hard reset" (power ON/OFF).
Of course, that is not the optimal way to do stuff on Linux file system because soon or latter
we going to face the same problems that our ARCADE GAME -The Beast machine got another day and we have
to run fsck ..
IMG_20220106_230425_517.jpg

best
happy 2022