I donate equipment to your organisation, but heres what I do

Andy Copplestone

Sep 25, 2022, 6:21:13 AM9/25/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I make foam armor and props from my own craft room, recently last year from a pre fab garage to a full conversion

I use Eva foam, different thickness, and Eva foam clay, plastazote (ideal for diffusing led light)
Use a dremel, beltsander, heat gun, wood burning tool
Glues contact adhesive, foam hot glue, latter for securing fragile detail and securing straps
Paints flexipaint, they do not crack, unlike spray paint which would,
I also use worbla @  thermal plastic, worbla beads, pearly (for detailing) or clear (for led light lenses)
Here's my latest project I'm working on
Black dragon helm

Forsaken media
@designhaus #twitchtv
All creativity in the name of art

IMG_20220921_200039_resized_20220925_112101330.jpg
IMG_20220923_071226_756.jpg