RAL trip

Sam Cook

May 11, 2011, 10:17:44 AM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I've been asked to give definite numbers who will be attending the RAL trip. There are 100 places for each of two slots, a morning (10-13:30) and afternoon (13:30-16:30) session. I would say we should aim for the afternoon slot as this should give us more time to get there.

As previous stated the date for this is Thursday 9th June.

The tour itself is free so we only need to pay to get there (£21.50 return from Paddington + £3.30 for the bus from Didcott). The ISIS tour is included but as it's in a classified radiation area: "This tour should be avoided if you have a pace maker, a hearing aid, are pregnant or are under 16 years of age."

So, if you want to come reply to this thread or email me directly by the end of the week as well as if you want to go on the ISIS tour.

Thanks

Kieran Kunhya

May 11, 2011, 10:38:30 AM5/11/11
to London Hackspace
I would like to come.

Regards,

Kieran.

Andy "Bob" Brockhurst

May 11, 2011, 11:33:55 AM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yes please, One space.

Bob
--
a.k.a b3cft/Andy
Andy "Bob" Brockhurst mailto:andy.br...@b3cft.com

Jonty Wareing

May 11, 2011, 1:45:06 PM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
In for both.

--jonty

tom

May 12, 2011, 4:40:36 AM5/12/11
to London Hackspace
i'll be up for it if we do the afternoon thing. Whereabouts are they?
I could do with a long bike run :)

tom

May 12, 2011, 4:41:42 AM5/12/11
to London Hackspace
oh 66 miles, fuck that I'll get the train :)

Errant

May 12, 2011, 5:13:46 AM5/12/11
to London Hackspace
Yes please, for both.

Sam Cook

May 12, 2011, 6:12:04 AM5/12/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Quick update: I've requested a provisional 20 places, if we get more than this before the end of the week we should be able increase this.

Either way I'll reserve places for us at the end of this week.

On 12 May 2011 10:13, Errant <morag....@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes please, for both.

Alex Pounds

May 12, 2011, 7:36:48 AM5/12/11
On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 06:45:06PM +0100, Jonty Wareing wrote:
> In for both.

I'm game for the afternoon session.

--
Alex Pounds .~. http://www.alexpounds.com/
/V\ http://www.ethicsgirls.com/

Sam Cook

May 16, 2011, 5:47:32 AM5/16/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Final call for this people, the lovely people at RAL let me reserve spots with the possibility of reducing the numbers at a later date so we have 20 spots reserved. I'd like to confirm final numbers later today so you have until this evening to bag a spot.

I've given details of where we want to go; annoyingly you can only visit two facilities so we're going around the Central Laser Facility and ISIS. I hope that's ok with everyone but I think those will be the most interesting.

Philip McGaw

May 16, 2011, 2:56:40 PM5/16/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I would really love to come :D

I can make my own way down from Culham

Philip McGaw
Phi...@McGaw.eu

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

PGP.sig