Nanode 5 Update

Ken Boak

May 11, 2011, 3:07:53 AM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have put the Nanode 5 pcbs out for quote with Spirit circuits. They are also going to quote for red and blue pcb finish - as well as the usual green.

They offer an unusual free prototype service called "Go Naked" ,  You get a completely free prototype in 48hrs, with no solder resist or screen print.  I think they run it as a loss leader as an advertising campaign to drum up volume business, or to use up small scraps of pcb material.

As a result of the extensive pcb changes made since the first prototype - I have decide to have one prototype Nanode 5 made first,  and fully test it before committing to the 100 off boards.  I should know if all is fine by this weekend.  This will put a few days delay on the delivery of the boards, but with a volume of 100, it's best to be 100% sure that the board is electrically correct and working before committing to volume.

Ken

May 11, 2011, 3:42:15 AM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Did I do my request for 2 properly on the wiki, I see a (1) next to my name?

Regards

May 11, 2011, 3:42:23 AM5/11/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thehypnotist