Looking for interviewees for my thesis

Mert Akol

Mar 8, 2024, 3:35:21 AMMar 8
to London Hackspace
Hello great people of London Hackspace,

My name is Mert, and I am a graduate student at Middle East Technical University. I am currently working on my master’s thesis.
I am studying the effects of the influences of speaking the dominant science language, English, as one’s native language on technological or scientific involvement and predisposition in these fields. This is why I need to conduct interviews with English user non-experts, and I believe makers or participants of makerspaces or fablabs might present valuable insights for my research.

This is why I am looking for participants and interviewees to chat for about an hour and ask some questions. The interviews will be online and recorded, but I will be the only one to access them (they will also be deleted once transcribed).

I am looking forward to your response and participation. Thank you all in advance.

All the best,
Mert