Members' Evening Wednesday 17th January 18:30 - 20:00

j.r.h...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2024, 10:30:28 AMJan 16
to London Hackspace

Regular weekly meetups for members (or invited guests of a signed-up member to be responsible for them) - come along for light project work, to help with setting up the temporary space, or for a general catch up!

For those who have not visited before, walk down the alley on the left side of the building, in through the first set of large doors you come to (the roller shutter should be up) and we're on your left.

Toby Molyneux

Jan 17, 2024, 6:07:04 PMJan 17
to London Hackspace
Thanks to those who came to member's night tonight - a quiet one but quite productive We managed to locate most of the parts for the internal door control system, and we've also starting sourcing some parts that should help us get control over the exterior door too. We did have a setback earlier in the week when BT failed to turn up for their internet connection installation (which we need to control these locks), but they're being rebooked - bringing us closer to being able to use what we've got in the space Invite to next week's event: https://discord.gg/WjYGv5GS?event=1197315801972224151 (edited)
Wed Jan 24th · 18:30
Repeats every Wednesday
1