Anyone available early am this Thursday (9th May)?

j.r.h...@gmail.com

May 7, 2024, 6:12:10 PMMay 7
to London Hackspace
Hi,
Sorry for the short notice but we currently have some racking (part of configuring the space to open) scheduled to arrive at EX2 (our space in Park Rpyal) for 8 am on Thursday.
Unfortunately from a follow up conversation with the supplier it seems the truck does not have a crane for unloading and the main frames are pretty heavy.
I can be there and I have one volunteer so far, but given that he's not a big guy and I have a bad hip, we really need more people.

If nobody else steps up I'm probably going to have to reschedule, and I don't know when we'll be able to get this stuff (and there's really not much more that can be done to set up the space without it).

regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Hodgson

May 8, 2024, 6:48:03 AMMay 8
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I've postponed this for now as we were not going to have enough bodies. We will be needing people for whenever we reschedule it for though, so knowing people's general availability, if any, would be useful.

Thanks

Jonathan