LHS Open Day for London Craft Week

Toby Molyneux

May 15, 2024, 7:01:55 AMMay 15
to London Hackspace
As you may know, the space has come a long way in the last few weeks and we're not very far from being able to open, at least in a limited capacity. This weekend the landlord and other tenants in the building are having a big open weekend as part of London Craft Week (you may remember this event from when we first moved in last year) https://www.parkroyaldesigndistrict.com/events/blog-post-title-one-ypraz-xzsaw-z8b9b There will be a few Trustees (mostly and ) around over the weekend, but it would be great to have as many other members dropping by as possible to showcase who we are and what we do. We met a lot of very interested people last year, and with us being so close to opening it's a great opportunity to sign up new members going forward. We can spend some time doing some (quiet) setup work, with the doors to the space open and stopping to chat to as many people as possible passing through. There's plenty of other stuff going on in the building and local area to go and see while you're here, so it should be a fun weekend all round If you fancy it please just drop by, if you have any questions feel free to reply to this post or otherwise, see you there. (edited)

Toby Molyneux

May 15, 2024, 9:22:16 AMMay 15
to London Hackspace
Thanks to one eagle eyed viewer who noticed the link above is to the 2023 event - see below for this years
https://www.parkroyaldesigndistrict.com/craft-festival-2024