Festival-induced Membership Payment Delays

Russ Garrett

Jun 19, 2011, 2:21:51 PM6/19/11
to London Hack Space
In order for the membership payment system to work, my debit card has
to be plugged into my computer at 5am every morning. I'm off to
Glastonbury from Tuesday evening until next Monday, so for that period
the membership system won't work.

I know, I need to get another debit card sorted out. But that involves
ringing Barclays.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Billy

Jun 19, 2011, 4:29:50 PM6/19/11
to London Hackspace

Have a great weekend.

A mates band, Tribazik, are playing at the Rabbithole stage.

http://www.tribazik.co.uk/
> r...@garrett.co.uk

MArkBot

Jun 21, 2011, 5:44:49 AM6/21/11
to London Hackspace
i may or may not see you there, i may or may not be dressed as a
rabbit/wolf, i may or may not be socially lubricated and/or up to no
good.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the above statmens may/may-not come into exsistance.

have a good one.

On Jun 19, 7:21 pm, Russ Garrett <r...@garrett.co.uk> wrote:
> r...@garrett.co.uk

Lester Hawksby

Jun 21, 2011, 5:55:36 AM6/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On 21 June 2011 10:44, MArkBot <markb...@gmail.com> wrote:
i may or may not see you there, i may or may not be dressed as a
rabbit/wolf, i may or may not be socially lubricated and/or up to no
good.

the above statmens may/may-not come into exsistance.

Sounds quantum to me.

Lester

Sam Cook

Jun 21, 2011, 5:56:18 AM6/21/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
are you sure you should be going as a rabbit/fox and not a cat in a box?