Build day - Sunday 11th April

j.r.h...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2024, 11:36:29 AMApr 11
to London Hackspace
Hi everyone,
Thanks to those who have been turning up and pitching in on Wednesday evenings work on the internal walls and our new entrance has been progressing over the past few weeks but we really need a push to get them filled and clad so we can move on to the fun part, actually setting up the equipment and workshops!
To that end we will be having a build day this Sunday, starting at 11am, and we would appreciate as much help as we can get.
Don't worry about your particular skills, the bulk of the work now is insulating and cladding, which means handling large sheets of plasterboard/osb/polycarbonate and also moving things around to give access to walls to fix them up. In other words what we really need is willing hands to help.
So if you can, please come along, the sooner we get this done the sooner we can all have a hackspace we can use.

Amitava Roy

Apr 12, 2024, 10:49:45 AMApr 12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean this Sunday the 14th of April, 2024?

arthur tinsley

Apr 12, 2024, 10:54:29 AMApr 12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Yes, he does. Good catch!
Sunday 14th 1100 onwards

Jonathan Hodgson

Apr 12, 2024, 11:10:52 AMApr 12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, brain fart, weird because I remember checking the date for Sunday minutes before writing the post!

Amitava Roy

Apr 12, 2024, 12:07:32 PMApr 12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
...Kind of Freudian slip, I guess! Because you wrote/sent the email itself on 11th April!

Andre Amorim

Apr 12, 2024, 1:21:10 PMApr 12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I've being former member on Wembley chapter .. my current membership is not active at the moment .. I intend to be on nearby on saturday for LND for bitcoin halving party on sartuday ..

Sent from Outlook for iOS