Re: [london-hack-space] Digest for london-hack-space@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Age Uk

Mar 26, 2023, 11:38:34 AM3/26/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liyang
Went to seven dials club Chinese choral church event and SD market which is closed for refurb. No hack space...
Sorry to miss the opportunity
Best
Gary

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023, 21:57 , <london-h...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Liyang HU <*@liyang.hu>: Mar 25 07:41AM -0700

Just a quick reminder of tomorrow's meetup. :)

There's an FB event too on our page, if you wish to RSVP. Or not.

Cheers,
/Liyang
On Monday, 6 March 2023 at 16:50:01 UTC Liyang HU wrote:

Happy Mondays everyone!

Reminder that we'll be doing our virtual meetup again tomorrow Tuesday
evening from 19:00 onwards on Discord. Bring all your technical problems
and let's talk shop for a couple of hours.

Also look forward to the in-person meetup later this month on the 26th,
this time near Covent Garden. Would have scheduled it a week sooner, but a
certain green saint trumped that weekend. ☘

https://discord.gg/zKanMT4c?event=1080529875925999746
https://discord.gg/M9g3Bvvb?event=1080638786037370930

Sunday 2023-02-26 13:00 until 19:00 or whenever.
Seven Dials Market, 35 Earlham St, London WC2H 9LD

Chat soon,
/Liyang
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.