Storage Request #1177: "Kristall" glass grinder (extension needed) by Stanislava Kniazeva

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Feb 13, 2021, 10:00:39 AM2/13/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
"Kristall" glass grinder (extension needed)
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/1177
by Stanislava Kniazeva
13th Feb 2021 - 4th Apr 2021
Request for 1 month, 22 days in the ground floor (Wood workshop, inside of one of the tables, locked)

Can't remove my glass grinder as London Hackspace is currently closed for visits. If possible to keep it there until April, I would be happy to wait for the wood workshop open to doing more stained glass there with my grinder. Thanks!

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Feb 13, 2021, 1:44:04 PM2/13/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No problem :)' by Paddy Duncan

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 5, 2021, 1:00:11 AM4/5/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status automatically changed to Passed Deadline