Virtual and IRL meetup on Discord and in Covent Garden

閲覧: 70 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Liyang HU

未読、
2023/03/06 11:50:012023/03/06
To: London Hackspace
Happy Mondays everyone!

Reminder that we'll be doing our virtual meetup again tomorrow Tuesday evening from 19:00 onwards on Discord. Bring all your technical problems and let's talk shop for a couple of hours.

Also look forward to the in-person meetup later this month on the 26th, this time near Covent Garden. Would have scheduled it a week sooner, but a certain green saint trumped that weekend. ☘

https://discord.gg/zKanMT4c?event=1080529875925999746
https://discord.gg/M9g3Bvvb?event=1080638786037370930

Sunday 2023-02-26 13:00 until 19:00 or whenever.
Seven Dials Market, 35 Earlham St, London WC2H 9LD

Chat soon,
/Liyang
メッセージは削除されました
メッセージは削除されました

Liyang HU

未読、
2023/03/25 10:41:352023/03/25
To: London Hackspace
Just a quick reminder of tomorrow's meetup. :)

There's an FB event too on our page, if you wish to RSVP. Or not.

Cheers,
/Liyang

Liyang HU

未読、
2023/03/26 10:37:482023/03/26
To: London Hackspace
Seven Dials Market is closed for maintenance.

We're here:

The Angel
https://maps.app.goo.gl/SqqRsqUZG1Lf4tyk9

Mr Anonymous

未読、
2023/03/26 10:39:202023/03/26
To: london-h...@googlegroups.com
What do you do at the meetup

I'm new and have no knowledge

Adrian Godwin

未読、
2023/03/26 10:51:572023/03/26
To: london-h...@googlegroups.com
Natter. And maybe have a few drinks.

Mr Anonymous

未読、
2023/03/26 10:54:382023/03/26
To: london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm fasting so I'll have to give it a miss

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件