Fwd: Easter At Hampstead Observatory

Russ Garrett

Apr 22, 2011, 5:23:18 PM4/22/11
to London Hack Space
The Hampstead Observatory has extended opening hours over these two
bank holiday weekends, so it's an excellent time to head over and
check out their awesome telescope (for free) before they close for the
summer. Best chance to see Saturn for 10 years!

Russ

Apr 22, 2011, 5:24:24 PM4/22/11
to London Hack Space
I should probably tell you how to get there, shouldn't I.

http://www.hampsteadscience.ac.uk/hss_obs.htm

Russ

--
Russ Garrett