Is there any Open University student?

Andre Amorim

Jan 16, 2022, 10:03:32 AM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am looking for LHS members who are also Open University students
to team up at Capture the Flag 2022 - BAE Systems

More info at:

Best,
-AA--

Dragos M.

Jan 16, 2022, 12:57:22 PM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
meme.jpeg
Yes it looks interesting!

Andre Amorim

Jan 16, 2022, 2:30:13 PM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Cool, on registration form field I didn't put anything.
++
Team details
Names of OU students that you would like to be teamed up with (max of 6 people per team). If not completed, you will be randomly allocated to a team.
++
CaptureTheFlag_OU.png

But I would like to learn more around Secure Element Firmware and stuff for instance
OpenCrypto: Unchaining the JavaCard Ecosystem

best,
AA

Dragos M.

Jan 16, 2022, 5:06:14 PM1/16/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Cool, I'll put your name down in my form then.

I don't know much about cryptography to be honest, apart from public/private keys so those things are way over my head.

Since some of the the challenges of the competition are going to be around website hacking, this might be useful https://owasp.org/www-pdf-archive/Utilizing-Code-Reuse-Or-Return-Oriented-Programming-In-PHP-Application-Exploits.pdf on the condition they are using an older php, good read nonetheless.

Andre Amorim

Jan 17, 2022, 2:04:55 AM1/17/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about crypto maths either. I just barely learnt how to use openpgp

pgpgpg.png