HTC Vive (first generation) kit

beatbox weaving

Nov 17, 2022, 9:19:02 AM11/17/22
to London Hackspace
Hi,

Does anyone want a HTC Vive (first generation) kit?
Still working, (but rubber nose piece worn away!)

Ant -

Nov 17, 2022, 11:22:24 AM11/17/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just the headset or light boxes and controllers too? Also what are you asking for it?

Kind regards
Ant

beatbox weaving

Nov 17, 2022, 11:50:43 AM11/17/22
to London Hackspace

light boxes and controllers too

nothing (maybe something to cover postage)

I'm hoping someone can use it

Ant -

Nov 17, 2022, 11:54:40 AM11/17/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to get into VR! Where abouts you based I can probably come collect it?

Erica Calogero

Nov 20, 2022, 9:11:15 AM11/20/22
to London Hackspace
Hi there,

I would take it off you if it doesn't work out with Ant. HAve been interested in VR for a while now.

Thanks,

Erica.

beatbox weaving

Nov 21, 2022, 4:32:15 AM11/21/22