State of the workshop today

Alex Pounds

Apr 10, 2011, 6:42:21 PM4/10/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I visited the Hackspace today to do some work in Unit 23. I arrived around
12:30; as far as I know, I was the first person to use those facilities
today.

Some highlights included a massive pile of swarf on the horizontal bandsaw,
a dremel and the vertical bandsaw plugged in & powered on the workbench,
two dremel boxes left open on the floor, a large pile of sawdust on the
floor (which someone had swept into one place, but not moved to the bin or
vacuumed up), and a bare knife blade left on the workbench.

Some of these things are inconsiderate; others are actively dangerous. So
this is just your regular request to a) please clean up after yourselves,
and b) leave the Hackspace as you would like to find it.

Lots of love,

--
Alex Pounds .~. http://www.alexpounds.com/
/V\ http://www.ethicsgirls.com/