EX2 Session, Sunday 12th May

j.r.h...@gmail.com

May 11, 2024, 12:41:41 PMMay 11
to London Hackspace
I am planning to be at EX2 from about 11 tomorrow until late afternoon/early evening (hopefully not post 10pm like last time!). It's going to be mostly a moving stuff around and cleaning up session so we have space cleared for the racking which will hopefully arrive in the week and a starting point for arranging things to at least be able to invite prospective members in next weekend during London Craft Week.
So no real skills required, just a willingness to help.
If there is time then we can also continue with taping and filling the new walls.