[Trustee] Grievance procedure update - Matthew Aspinal - Second formal warning

London Hackspace Trustees

Nov 4, 2019, 7:44:32 AM11/4/19
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

We regret to inform you that we have issued Matthew Aspinal with a second formal warning for repeatedly making a mess in the wood workshop and not tidying up, leaving the space in an un-usable state for other members. This is in contravention of rule 14 and 17.

This 2nd formal warning is in accordance with our grievance procedure:

https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Grievance_Procedure
https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Grievance_Procedure/Warnings_Issued

The London Hackspace Trustees

matthew aspinall

Nov 5, 2019, 8:13:56 AM11/5/19
to London Hackspace
Repeatedly? Please provide me some evidence of such.

matthew aspinall

Nov 5, 2019, 8:16:31 AM11/5/19
to London Hackspace
So in accordance with your grievance procedure, I'd like a copy of the complaint, and supporting evidence.