Storage Request #1210: 4x Plastic Bottles by Matthew Harrold

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 8, 2021, 6:05:10 PM9/8/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
4x Plastic Bottles
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/1210
by Matthew Harrold
8th Sep 2021 - 15th Sep 2021
Request for 7 days in the ground floor ("Murder" Kitchen / Comms room)

I've got 4 plastic bottles in the murder kitchen that I forgot to take home with me... I'll grab them ASAP

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 9, 2021, 3:17:39 AM9/9/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved by Dean Forbes

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 16, 2021, 1:00:10 AM9/16/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status automatically changed to Passed Deadline

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Sep 20, 2021, 4:39:07 AM9/20/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed with the reason 'Removed on Sat - Apologies for delay' by Matthew Harrold