Saturday work day

arthur tinsley

Mar 1, 2024, 10:32:34 AMMar 1
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the short notice again, I’ve only just been able to confirm timings, Tomorrow we will be proceeding with the wall build/reorganising the space so more progress can be made. I’ll be there from 0900-1000 (depending on traffic and how long picking up materials takes) until 1700 although other will be there later than that assuming there is the manpower and appetite for more at that point. If you’re able to spare some time to help in any way please do come along, we have made good progress so far and are keen to keep the momentum up!

Tinnerz