2023-09-02 Sat (Today!): Inaugural Members' Day & Party; getting ready for LDF!

Liyang HU

Sep 2, 2023, 6:59:39 AM9/2/23
to London Hackspace
Greetings!

London Design Festival is coming up soon and we're in it!

(Apologies I thought I'd included the following details previously but looking back I hadn't…)

Come along on this inaugural Members' Day (12:00–late, probably!), to look around LHS & EX2, work on your own projects & c. The main focus however is to get things cleaned up, reorganised, and talk over any plans for LDF. You'll be rewarded with a party and drinks… no promises of cake, but we can make that happen easily enough.

I have also booked us a guide for a Food Tour around Park Royal, and we can also get food/drinks from ASDA / HT Drinks (wholesaler almost next door), so let's meet up for a bit of light hacking and/or LDF preparation!

Later y'all,
/Liyang

Amitava Roy

Nov 2, 2023, 9:34:37 AM11/2/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Good afternoon everybody!
Just curious to know whether there are any open evenings being held/planned in the new location of the London Hackspace?

Best wishes,
Amit

henry...@ntlworld.com

Nov 3, 2023, 11:00:57 AM11/3/23
to London Hackspace
The space is open on some Wednesday evenings, if a keyholder is available. There are some very limited facilities. For more information see our Discord channel https://discord.com/channels/943237246092447794/943237246092447797

Amitava Roy

Nov 4, 2023, 5:26:00 AM11/4/23
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks, Henry. Really helpful for me!

Regards,
Amit