Pin router in action?

Dax Liniere

Nov 22, 2021, 5:36:46 AM11/22/21
to London Hackspace
Hey gang,
I saw the pin router was being worked on recently, does anyone know if it's operational yet? I have some plywood templates to copy and this would be very handy.

Cheers!
Dax.

deanforbes

Nov 23, 2021, 11:24:31 AM11/23/21
to London Hackspace
it is being worked on and is still a WIP

Colin Fowler

Nov 23, 2021, 11:36:26 AM11/23/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
We recently bought a set of bits for the palm router. If it's just trimming off some thin excess and you're nearly on the line via sanding or careful bandsawing, one of the pattern bits would do the job easily.

Colin

Dax Liniere

Nov 23, 2021, 6:30:38 PM11/23/21
to London Hackspace
Okay, thanks all.

What is the progress of the work in progress? I wonder if there's something I could help out with.

deanforbes

Nov 24, 2021, 3:37:03 PM11/24/21
to London Hackspace
Richard is busy with the router mount

I will probably do the pin

The emergency stop and NVR / DOL starter still needs to be sorted