Wood Lathe & Band Saw ACnodes

arthur tinsley

Nov 25, 2021, 2:06:20 PM11/25/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear Wood Shop users,

Thanks to the progress made on the work day as of last night there is now a functioning ACnode on the Wood Lathe and Band Saw. This is due in no small part to the very real danger of the machines causing the user extreme amounts of pain, and therefore generating large amounts of paperwork!

The current maintainers of the Wood Lathe are:
Dean
Stephen
Johnathan (please email me your ID number so I can add you to the system)

If you should have need to use the lathe and are competent please ensure you’ve spoken to one of them, or failing that me to get your ID added BEFORE heading to the space

The current maintainers of the Band Saw are:
Myself
Dean
Padski

The Band Saw is currently out of service as it needs a new blade and I believe some blade guide fettling. Should somebody wish to spec and order a new blade and expense it as well as organising installing it that would be appreciated.

If there are any issues with the nodes (I know the Wood Lathe LED turns red in use, it’s not a major issue currently) let me know

Arthur / Tinnerz

Dax Liniere

Nov 25, 2021, 5:52:12 PM11/25/21
to London Hackspace
**Ben Hussey and Dax Liniere high-5 each other**