Re: [london-hack-space] Digest for london-hack-space@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Age Uk

Apr 7, 2024, 8:53:35 AMApr 7
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam
I am interested in the concept and please relay my email to the person for discussion.
I live central London
Best regards
Gary

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024, 22:58 , <london-h...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Liam Kurmos <li...@astraldynamics.co.uk>: Apr 06 10:37AM

Hi all,

Asking for a friend...

I have a friend in London who wants to build a scalar energy machine for
theraputic use. Scalar energy was definitely not in the standard model of
physics when I looked at it, however there seems to be a lot of people that
swear by it. I'll reserve judgement. It's outside my skill set but I
promised to ask here incase anyone is interested in getting involved in
building one. I think there is a small budget.

Apparently Scalar is some kind of mysterious energy produced by two finely
balanced opposing magnetic fields and can be produced using some toroidal
electromagnets. Apparently it's wonderfully beneficial for biological
organisms. I have never tried it but a quick google reveals the CIA has
looked into it:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240008-9.pdf

anyway, if anyone here is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch
with my friend who wants to build one.

best,

Liam
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Liam Kurmos

Apr 8, 2024, 5:17:08 PMApr 8
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
hey,

Great. Thanks Gary. I've passed your email to my friend Marie-Elsa, she should contact you soon.

Liam

Age Uk

Apr 9, 2024, 8:50:18 AMApr 9
to london-h...@googlegroups.com