Recycling at the space! Finally!

Mark Steward

Nov 1, 2011, 7:55:59 PM11/1/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
The more alert of you may already have noticed that the skips are now gone and have been replaced with new wheelie bins.  The orange half of those are designated "dry" recycling, which as far as I can tell means "anything that's easy to recycle".

More information welcomed, but I reckon we're safe to put the following things in them:

 - Plastics (recyclable ones)
 - Cans & foil
 - Glass bottles
 - Cardboard & paper

The great news is that those of us who instinctively put all the bottles in one bin can continue to do so with impunity.  On the other hand, the recycling bins will need to be carried down to the orange wheelie bins to be emptied.  It's also now going to be far easier to fill the waste bins, so I'd ask those who don't already, to take care about which bin they're throwing their rubbish into.

I'll spend tomorrow labelling and rearranging the recycling bins that are already in the space.

Cheers,
Mark

Nin Lil'izi

Nov 2, 2011, 6:38:30 AM11/2/11