Vinyl Cutter Training - 15/11/2013

Tom Sands

Nov 14, 2013, 9:45:51 AM11/14/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be running the first vinyl cutter training session this Friday the 15th from 7pm till 7:30pm.
If you'd like to join in please add yourself to the training wiki page below, the 5 places are only really a guideline and I'll happily train more than that at once.

http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Vinylcutter_Training

I plan to make this at least semi-regular, weekly if its popular, fortnightly if there isn't much demand.

Tom Sands

Nov 15, 2013, 11:56:11 AM11/15/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Reminder that vinyl cutter training is tonight.

Sarah Simmonds

Nov 15, 2013, 2:57:48 PM11/15/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Oh I missed this :( hand up for another one in the not too distant future. Thanks for taking this on, Tom :)

tim_n

Nov 15, 2013, 4:19:14 PM11/15/13
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom, hoped to get there tonight but no such luck! Hoping to use the t-shirt press I pledged for a year ago if it's still around!