BBC Radio 4 technology programme

peter mcmanus

Nov 6, 2011, 4:42:20 AM11/6/11
to London Hackspace, peter....@bbc.co.uk
Hello,

BBC Radio 4's technology programme Click On are hoping to visit the
Hackspace this coming Friday morning (11th November) around 1030.

We'd like to record our programme there but really need a few
volunteers from the users of the hackspace to pop down and share their
thoughts about why they use it and the need for these sorts of
community facilities. It shouldn't take more than an hour.

We can pay you a small fee for giving up your time and any reasonable
expenses. If you can make it we'd love to talk you, please email me at
peter....@bbc.co.uk or call 0131 248 4218 and I can explain what
would be involved.

Many thanks

Peter