building a scalar energy machine

Liam Kurmos

Apr 6, 2024, 6:37:54 AMApr 6
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Asking for a friend...

I have a friend in London who wants to build a scalar energy machine for theraputic use. Scalar energy was definitely not in the standard model of physics when I looked at it, however there seems to be a lot of people that swear by it. I'll reserve judgement. It's outside my skill set but I promised to ask here incase anyone is interested in getting involved in building one. I think there is a small budget.

Apparently Scalar is some kind of mysterious energy produced by two finely balanced opposing magnetic fields and can be produced using some toroidal electromagnets. Apparently it's wonderfully beneficial for biological organisms. I have never tried it but a quick google reveals the CIA has looked into it:
anyway, if anyone here is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch with my friend who wants to build one.

best,

Liam