Swindon & Cricklade Railway (Swindon Hackspace meetup)

James Mastros

Aug 17, 2011, 3:27:11 PM8/17/11
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all,
We're starting a hackspace in the Swindon area, and we want to get
together everybody who might be interested ... so we figured why not
start biggish, and set up an event!

So, would you please all join us at the Swindon & Cricklade Railway,
Wiltshire's only standard-gauge heritige railway. These guys have
made a working railway line from nothing but old weed-covered bed,
with two working stations, and more well on the way.

While we're there, we hope to get a chance to talk to lots of people
about what they want from a Swindon Hackspace, and find some people to
meet in a pub in a week or so and start hatching plans, including for
more events until we get our own space!

For detailed plans, please go to
<http://swindon-hackspace.wikia.com/wiki/August_21st,_2011>, and
hopefully we'll see you on Sunday!

-=- James Mastros
Jess Robinson

PS -- please, reply to the swindon hackspace mailing list,
swindon-...@googlegroups.com.

If you'd like to join us, or just rant+ramble in yet another mailing
list, please sign-up to our mailing list:
<http://groups.google.com/group/swindon-hackspace>.