Storage Request #1250: LUI IANDOLI by LUI IANDOLI

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jan 15, 2022, 1:46:36 AM1/15/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
LUI IANDOLI
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/1250
by LUI IANDOLI
15th Jan 2022 - 28th Feb 2022
Request for 1 month, 13 days in the woodshop project rack (SHELF PROJECTS )

DIY GUITAR BASS PART \

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jan 15, 2022, 5:09:12 PM1/15/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved by Dean Forbes

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Mar 15, 2022, 1:00:11 AM3/15/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status automatically changed to Passed Deadline

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Mar 28, 2022, 1:00:27 AM3/28/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
28-day anniversary of Passed Deadline, reminder email sent to owner

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Mar 28, 2022, 2:37:02 AM3/28/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Removed with the reason 'expired request ' by Dean Forbes

jan...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2022, 9:24:31 AM4/1/22
to London Hackspace
 i m be log out from the membership because I had card cloned, I didn't realizes until 2 day ago
today I just made new subscription with another card from another bank as other bank investigate to give my money in back
but all that start from Monday( need to be working day)  so I think for wed I can get in hackspace
and I need extend storage request so please not chuck away my stuff

ps . why I can extender the storage request again ?

pad...@padski.co.uk

Apr 1, 2022, 9:38:44 AM4/1/22
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, pad...@padski.co.uk

I’ve re-approved it for you.. I might get automatically unapproved again , I’m not sure but don’t worry too much, I’ll do it again if necessary...

Paddy

jan...@hotmail.com

Apr 1, 2022, 9:43:52 AM4/1/22
to London Hackspace