Re: [london-hack-space] Laser Cutter training Wednesday Sept 15th, 5pm

Message has been deleted

Xueling Wang

Sep 12, 2021, 5:41:01 AM9/12/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kunal,

I’m super interested in it and would love to participate. Unfortunately 5pm is a bit too early for me as I’ll still be at work. Any chance you could move it to a bit later? In the evening would be ideal even 6 I’ll try to make it work.

Cheers
Luna

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 at 11:12, KP P <kuna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'll be running a laser cutter training session on Wednesday Sept 15th at 5pm. Training will be £5. If you are a current Hackspace member and wish to join, please add your name and membership number to: https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Lasercutter_Training#Next_Session.

Cheers,
-Kunal

KP P

Sep 12, 2021, 5:53:32 AM9/12/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luna,
That should be OK since there's no else on the list right now. Let me know if you can make 6 work and I'll update the wiki

Cheers,
-Kunal

Xueling Wang

Sep 12, 2021, 5:55:17 AM9/12/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kunal,

6 sounds good. Thank you!

KP P

Sep 12, 2021, 6:28:04 AM9/12/21
to London Hackspace
Hi All,

I'll be running a laser cutter training session on Wednesday Sept 15th at 6pm (please ignore the start time in the title). Training will be £5. If you are a current Hackspace member and wish to join, please add your name and membership number to: https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Lasercutter_Training#Next_Session.

Cheers,
-Kunal

rach w

Sep 12, 2021, 2:45:45 PM9/12/21
to London Hackspace
I've just added my name to the wiki. Looking forward to it!

Andrei

Sep 13, 2021, 4:50:59 AM9/13/21
to London Hackspace
I've also added my name thus closing sign-up (as I'm the third in the list). Looking forward to it, too!

воскресенье, 12 сентября 2021 г. в 19:45:45 UTC+1, rachaele...@googlemail.com: