CLUBMATE

usamamu...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2021, 7:04:10 PMSep 20
to London Hackspace
Hi guys,

Now that the hackspace has been open for as long as it has after the lockdown was lifted, does anyone else miss having the fridge filled with Clubmate?  I know I'm not the only one who likes the stuff and wants the Hackspace to restock it. (Pomegranate flavour too)

Matthew

Sep 21, 2021, 3:54:12 AMSep 21
to London Hackspace
I'd like to see the return of cold drinks, although perhaps some others too. I always end up having a Clubmate and then regretting it at 2am.

One observation, the donation box is currently on top of the fridge, making it pretty inaccesible. We should fix that.

If the trustees okay it I'd be happy to arrange getting hold of some drinks, although perhaps we can find somewhere else to get rid of some clubmate as I don't think we have room for a huge stock of it.

Cheers

Adrian Godwin

Sep 21, 2021, 7:53:49 PMSep 21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I was thirsty and we were expecting a few people in for the social evening, so I got a few tins from Asda to stock the fridge. Please pay for these as usual using the box on top : they're close to supermarket prices. More will be needed, I didn't get vast numbers (but now I'm in credit with the fridge .. if you see me taking drinks for free, I'm not stealing them :)

Unfortunately I made a mistake - for variety I put some beer tins in, forgetting that I'm not allowed to resell beer. So please strike out the price on the fridge door and write against beer 'free for members' instead. Since we don't have underage members I think this is probably OK.