GET TESTED FOR COVID

usamamu...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 12:44:41 PM11/25/21
to London Hackspace
Anyone who came to the work day last Saturday (20/11/21) please get tested for covid 19. I just did 2 tests and both came out positive. Stay safe

Colin Fowler

Nov 25, 2021, 2:46:15 PM11/25/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Ouch, get well soon! Hopefully it's just a nice mild dose.

Colin

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 17:44, usamamu...@gmail.com <usamamu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone who came to the work day last Saturday (20/11/21) please get tested for covid 19. I just did 2 tests and both came out positive. Stay safe

A Channel

Nov 25, 2021, 3:32:24 PM11/25/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Colin.

Sunday night was the worst of it. Like a pretty bad flu but now I've lost my sense of smell. Feeling much better though. Stay safe.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "London Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/london-hack-space/CAMGf%2BV692Nv_t_9zaQFm5OSFmC7v7HrBWDvh_r-FjWeR1f4Txw%40mail.gmail.com.

Dax Liniere

Nov 25, 2021, 5:27:03 PM11/25/21
to London Hackspace
Thank you for letting everyone know, Usama. I actually did a routine COVID test last night and was negative, but then again, I wore a mask the entire day.
Hopefully it's an isolated case! Get well soon.

A Channel

Nov 25, 2021, 7:26:47 PM11/25/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Dax. Stay safe.

David Evans

Nov 26, 2021, 10:54:46 AM11/26/21
to London Hackspace
Thank you for the warning.  I have done two routine lateral flow tests since then, both negative.

I hope you're over the worst of it now.

A Channel

Nov 26, 2021, 2:11:50 PM11/26/21
to london-h...@googlegroups.com