Next meeting: mob programming logic puzzles in miniKanren

Simon Coffey

Aug 26, 2018, 3:19:16 PM8/26/18
to london-comp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The doodle has spoken, and we're meeting on Wednesday 5th September at 6.30pm (NB: not Tuesday) to mob a solution to one or more logic puzzles of our choosing using miniKanren (in its clojure core.logic guise).

The meeting will be at Unboxed's offices near Liverpool Street - if you're planning to attend please sign up at the link below:

It's an off-book meeting, so more so than ever: if you've not read the book, please don't worry, and come along if you're interested.

Cheers,
Simon

Paul Mucur

Sep 4, 2018, 10:11:58 AM9/4/18
to London Computation Club
Good afternoon all,

A reminder that we're meeting _tomorrow_ night (not tonight!) at Unboxed's office to mob program/throw parentheses at logic problems together to get to grips with core.logic's implementation of miniKanren.

Don't be discouraged if you didn't make it to the last meeting (or any at all for that matter) as all are welcome and, as a practical meeting, this might be a fun point to jump in.

I look forward to seeing you all there,

-- Paul

Chris Patuzzo

Paul Mucur

Sep 6, 2018, 4:41:57 AM9/6/18
to London Computation Club
Good morning all,

Thanks to all who attended last night during our Minikanren mobbing adventures. If you couldn't make it, you can find details of our parentheses-wrangling in our latest write-up on the wiki: https://github.com/computationclub/computationclub.github.io/wiki/7ML7W-Minikanren-Einsteins-Puzzle

Kind regards,

-- Paul